About Ronald S. Kaniuk
Ronald (Ron) Scott Kaniuk grew up in Long Island, New York, and has been a full-time resident of the Boca Raton/Delray Beach Area since 2008. He practices in the areas of Corporate and Business Law, Bankruptcy, Community Association Law, Real Estate and Civil and Commercial Litigation, as well as Small Claims and Collection Matters.
As an undergraduate, Ron attended Northwestern University, where he majored in History and Political Science. Ron is a Double-Degree Graduate of St. John’s University School of Law, having received his Juris Doctorate in 1996 and his LL.M in Bankruptcy in 2002.
After law school, Ron served as a Law Clerk to the U.S. Bankruptcy Judge in Brooklyn, New York, and then worked for various mid-sized law firms in Long Island and Manhattan, New York, before moving full-time to Florida. He has extensive experience representing individuals and closely-held family businesses, homeowner/condominium associations, direct private lenders and local/regional banks and financial institutions. Bankruptcy experience includes representation of individual and corporate debtors, creditors, trustees and other parties-of-interest in bankruptcy proceedings.
Ron is licensed to practice in the States of Florida, New Jersey and New York. He is a member of the Florida Bar, the New York State Bar Association and the Broward, South Palm Beach and Palm Beach County Bar Associations. He is also active in the community as a member of the B’nai Torah Congregation in Boca Raton and the Casa Bella Property Owner’s Association as a member of the Board and past president. He is also an active member of The Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce, serving as a Presenting Sponsor of the Foundation Program and a member of the Board of Directors since 2018.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Business Law
- Community Association Law
- Real Estate
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Small Claims and Collection Matters
- New York
- New Jersey
- St. John’s University School of Law, LL.M. in Bankruptcy
- St. John’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Northwestern University, B.A. in History and Political Science
- Member of the B’nai Torah Congregation in Boca Raton
- Board Member of the Casa Bella Property Owner’s Association
- Board Member of The Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce