About Beckett Horner
Beckett Horner is a lifelong resident of Vero Beach, and his family has been in the area for over 5 generations. Beckett joined the firm in 2017. He practices in the areas of Estate Planning, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Administration, Tax Law, and Commercial Law.
Beckett was born and raised in Vero Beach, FL and attended the University of Florida, where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in History. He attended the John Marshall Law School in Chicago, IL, where he researched Property Law and was a member of the Moot Court Honors Council. After years of practicing with high net-worth clients and large business entities, Beckett earned his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Florida.
Beckett focuses his practice on helping families shelter their estates from estate tax, and formulating custom estate plans tailored to specific family dynamics. He also helps administer those estate plans when the appropriate time comes, through probate and trust administration. He also facilitates real estate transactions, and helps large business entities with myriad opportunities, including stock and asset sales and acquisitions.
Beckett is a Member of the VNA Foundation’s Planned Giving Advisory Council, a Member of the Indian River County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division, a Member of the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar Association, a Member of the Tax Law Section of the Florida Bar Association, a Board Member of Hibiscus’s Children’s Center’s Governing Board, a Council Member of Hibiscus Children’s Center’s Indian River County Outreach Council, a Board Member and Secretary of the Youth Sailing Foundation of Indian River County, and a Member of the Kiwanis Club of Vero-Treasure Coast.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Tax Law
- Commercial Law
- University of Florida, LL.M. in Taxation
- The John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of Florida, B.A. in History
- Advisory Board Member, Hibiscus Children’s Center of Indian River County
- VNA Foundation’s Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Indian River County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar Association
- Members, Tax Law Section of the Florida Bar Association
- Board Member, Hibiscus’s Children’s Center’s Governing Board
- Council Member, Hibiscus Children’s Center’s Indian River County Outreach Council
- Board Member and Secretary, Youth Sailing Foundation of Indian River County
- Member, Kiwanis Club of Vero-Treasure Coast